Friday, January 14, 2011

I'll Make this Quick...

What a week! The sights, the architecture, the art, the food, the language, the fun. If only I had a reliable internet connection to share it all with you!

As I write this, I'm at my airport hotel before tomorrow morning's flight to USA. Apparently I can't upload pictures from here, so I think I'm going to wait till I arrive at home tomorrow and have my speedy connection in my living room to blast pics and stories to everyone.

Just the highlights since last we "spoke": city tour of Berlin, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial and Museum, Pergamon Museum, Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Wall, Tiergarten, Museum Island, Berlin City Synagogue, Shopping, Schnitzel, Pizza and oh yeah, beer!

Thanks for following (and commenting!) Till tomorrow...

E

No comments:

Post a Comment